Dating Confidence Workshop For Women
Special introductory offer
2pm Saturday 13 Nov 2021
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF…
- You want to know where all the good people are hiding, and how you can change your dating behaviours to find them
- You want to navigate modern dating with confidence and sass (if they send mixed signals, you’ll know what to do)
- You want to find commitment on your terms and finally find dating FUN
YOUR ACTION PACKED AGENDA
14:00 – 15:30
Kick start with a workshop with Hayley Quinn who will answer some of dating’s big mysteries: why can’t you meet anyone you actually like? Why are you really single? And why does he come on strong and then disappear?
15:30 – 15:45
Comfort break for you to fill up on chocolates, coffee, do a dance in your living room or just stretch your legs.
15:45 – 16:45
How to master messaging. Ever been thrown by a WhatsApp from them? Or felt really uncertain because they haven’t messaged in a few days? Time to put what you’ve learned so far into practice by discovering how to respond in a way that is self-assured and attractive.
16:45 – 17:00
Have we missed anything you wanted to ask us? Hayley and her dating coaches are here to give you answers to questions you still need clarification on.
17:00 – 18:00
Opt to stay a little later, and socialise with the coaching team. Go over the exercises from your workbook or use the time to rewrite your online dating profile with the help of the whole team. Or just simply have a cocktail!
WHAT TO EXPECT...
- A 4 hour workshop with Hayley Quinn
- Fizz networking with the other ladies
- Ask world class dating coaches your questions
- Overcome your fears and get a major confidence boost
- Develop a whole new dating process to meet great people
Ready to take control of your love life?
Join Hayley Quinn [Women’s] Commanding Love London
What our customers are saying
“I learned so much and left feeling empowered. I used your tips on a guy I was attracted to... he said he would never have come over to me had I not shown him I was open to that...”